You want to look your best on your special day, and makeup is a big part of that. You will be photographed all day long and you will be looking back at these photos for years and years. Here are eight tips that will make sure your makeup looks great.
1. Skip products with SPF just this once.
2. Use a loose powder to set your foundation.
3. Try using false lashes.
4. Don’t wear lip gloss if you have a veil.
5. Do any waxing at least 3 days before your wedding.
6. Use primer.
7. Carry oil blotting sheets.
8. Make sure your mascara is waterproof.
With these tips, you’ll have beautiful makeup throughout your wedding day. Having great makeup will help you feel confident on one of the most important days of your life.
Want to learn more ways you can make your wedding great? Head to www.example.com for great wedding tips.